Guided 9-week online process
9x 2-hour sessions
This is a 9-week / 18-hour program wherein we present IOLEE’s experiential learning framework and practices, designed to complement existing traditional and alternative forms of education. We can organize online impact evaluations through the analysis of surveys at the beginning, middle, and end of this process. In addition, facilitator trainings evolve the understanding of how to facilitate emotional evolution processes within communities of practice.
- Week 1: Overview - of IOLEE’s intrinsic learning process, including a description of what to expect;
- Week 2: Unbalance - that results from shocking impact of the environment on us, affecting our internal sense of coherence, and shifting our locus of control to the external world;
- Week 3: Recognize - what patterns of adverse affective reactions (of control, fear, sadness, rejection, etc.) hinder our capacity to adapt, causing emotional and physical unbalance, cognitive dissonance;
- Week 4: Integration - enables us to experience moments of internal coherence, internal locus of control, enabling us to process and “metabolize” our felt emotions;
- Week 5: Decoding - helps us discern the linguistic features of adverse reactions that alter our affect, cognition, and physiology, evolving the integration practice to an inner competency;
- Week 6: Rebalancing - permanently restores our capacity to map, track, and integrate limiting adverse reactions (internal) to people and situations (external), facilitating catharsis, clarity of mind, internal coherence, and internal locus of control;
- Week 7: Social-emotional development - enables members of a group to practice integration intersubjectively, enabling them to explore their subtle connection, group-intelligence, and harmonizing their relationships;
- Week 8: Synergistic collaboration - guides members of a group or community in experiencing how group-intelligence can serve as the basis for dialogue, collaboration, and the evolution of the community as a whole;
- Week 9: Investigation - enables members to discern and evaluate the whole process, facilitating advancement through the different stages of emotional evolution.
Throughout the process, we will guide learners to practice regularly. In this 9 week process, official impact research will facilitate gathering evidence. Participants will be able to go on with a 3-month IOLEE individual mentoring process, or the 1-year competency-based IOLEE certification facilitator program. What's more, we can act as educational consultants to guide the capacity-building process in your educational community.
Duration: 9x 2 hours / session
Start: Call or write to us for our planning
For more information, you may contact us via:
Telephone: +1 (609) 791-9779 (Whatsapp)
Click to set custom HTML
This online course consists of nine (9) 2 hour sessions. If you're interested in organizing a custom workshop or webinar for your organization or community, you can call us at +1 (609) 791-9779 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org